Below is some information about me.
- Born: 1967 in West Chester PA.
- Residence: Chadds Ford, PA. My childhood was spent on Valley Creek Road, Downingtown, PA and later in Marshallton outside of West Chester, PA.
- High School: Downingtown H. S. class of 1986.
- College: West Virginia Wesleyan College with a BS in Business Management.
- Employment: President and Founder in 2002 of Blue Fox Creative, a web development business.
- Previous Employment: Webmaster for Wide Open West, a media service (cable) company, and earlier, Marketing Director for CBACS in Claymont, Delaware.
- Personal: Happily married and father to two boys Jake and Sean.
I visualize problems when I solve them. I see the big picture. I see words when I spell them. I love the processes of building. I enjoy working with my hands. I like to see how things tick. I analyze music by the melody, not the lyrics. I can read a faces very well. I’m a salesman. I love to engage people. I convey concepts effectively because of my natural ability to get the global perspective. I’m an artist first and a mathematician last. I enjoy the writing and reading. I embrace technology. I love efficiency. I embrace learning and I love tools.
- Hard work
- Fear is the mind killer. (Dune 1984)
- Helping others is the key to happiness
- Sales techniques & Motivation should be taught in every school
- Reaching potential is not possible, but you should fight for it.
- Reward without sacrifice breeds greed.
- Freedom promotes business
- Motivation comes from faith
- Good will always prevail. It’s is the natural disposition of life.
- Racing Drones – This hobby teaches you electrical engineering. If your child expresses interest in building one support him or her. It could blossom into a lucrative career. This video sold me.
- Affiliate Marketing – This hobby is the science of human psychology mixed with web development that rewards your success with money and freedom. Current I experiment with the blog method.
- YouTube Video Marketing Strategy – This is probably one of the most misunderstood skills a person could learn. This video sums up the real truth about YouTube.
- Civil War artillery – I’m a Member of the North-South Skirmish Association. It’s a Civil War live fire (real ammo) competition.
- Synthesizers – When I was in high school I wrote countless hours of music. I used an ESQ-1 and an Emu Emax. The Emax is a predecessor to the Ferris Bueller’s Day Off coughing keyboard.
- Pole Vaulting – I vaulted in high school and college. My coach was Greg Bowen. We started a fun group called the Pole Vaulters Union.
- Paintball – This sport is hardcore. Communication, strategy, fear, teamwork, and technology are all part of this game. It’s so fun. I own an Eclipse Ego 9.
- Video / Photography – I’ve been video and photographer all my life. I’m a run and gun shooter. If there’s action and I have a camera I’m right there in the middle of it. The Lancaster Gatling Gun Shoot is an example of my style.
- Martial Arts – I have a Black Belt in Tang Soo Do. This is the martial art that Chuck Norris studied.
- Skiing – I’ve been to all the Pocono hills multiple times, I’ve skied Killington, A-Basin, Mary Jane, Steamboat, and Zermatt and countless others.
- Fishing – Nothing beats saltwater fishing in Florida! The secret is to fish with live bait caught at the location where your fishing. The best fish to catch are Amberjacks aka Reef Donkeys. They fight! Goliath Groupers are always fun if you are lucky enough to catch one. I will be documenting our adventure for 2018.
I’m not a lyrics person so much as a drum and base person. If the music is positive or interesting, I LOVE IT. I do not exclude music based on genre. Below are just a few bands I like.
- Knower – high energy funk, electronica
- Vulfpeck – old school funk / jazz
- OutKast – Funky, weird, and creative
- Fresh Kiwi Juice – smooth acid jazz
- Zach Deputy – one man band
- Rick James – the king of funk
- Jacob Collier – very talented one-man band
- Jamiroquai – kings of Acid / Funk / Dance
- Marina Maximilian – weird, smooth, creative
- Four80East – Smooth metro funk
- Ed Motta – Super smooth, acid jazz
- Tortured Soul – Cool, metro, and smooth
- Mono Neon – good with a dash of Vulfpeck
- The Polish Ambassador – a synth genius
- Grace Jones – the movie Frantic hooked me
- Claypool and Buckethead – Guitar Gods
- Fat Freddy’s Drop – Butter smooth Reggae
- Stanton Warriors – creative dance remixes
- Mamas Gun – funk 5 piece band
- Pigeons Playing Ping Pong – funk / great vocals
- Max Sedgley – Breakbeat / Dance
- Yuseff Kamaal – Jazz / Funk / incredible drums
- lbiblo Sound Machine – retro / dance / African
- Guerilla Toss – B-52 2.0 / Weird
- Fresh Strawberries and Peaches with just a pinch of sugar
- Apples and Chocolate
- Cole Slaw (the good southern stuff not the Lancaster style)
- Mexican – I love Salsa.
- Haagen Dazs
- Capriotti’s turkey sub.
- Chicago Style Pizza